Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

.: G-werks 16vg60 offer :.

We currently have on offer the intergration kits to allow 16vg60 conversions.

Please see attachment for details.

Thankyou Darren.

what sort of power can you achieve with these kits darren?

May be just the sort of thing i am looking for! for a little project i may undertake :)

Daz I assume you would be able to supply the front alternator mounting brackets instead of the rear ones as they don't fit on a C.

Daz I assume you would be able to supply the front alternator mounting brackets instead of the rear ones as they don't fit on a C.

we have various option depending on which body people are chosing to fit the engines into.

Did you recieve those bolts ok ?

g-man, Hi Darren how much would you be looking at to build a 16vg60 from a 9a engine? How long would this take?

Cheers

Andrew

Remember you still need the 16V head, Inlet Manifold, TB, exhaust manifold and all other respective parts from the top end of a 16V

thinking about it you might aswell just spend the £1500 odd and get a g-werks big valve all singing all dancing 8v cnc cylinder head, surely that would give similar power figures to a 16v g60??

thinking about it you might aswell just spend the £1500 odd and get a g-werks big valve all singing all dancing 8v cnc cylinder head, surely that would give similar power figures to a 16v g60??

Just 'bolting on' the G60 supercharger to a 16v should kick out around 210bhp.

If you fiddle with lots of other components to improve your gas flows and charge air temps and get the 'charger borred out to R1 etc then the setup is capable of over 300bhp.

Both Henny and Blue Joe are at the limits of the original PG block and charger setup in an 8v form and are looking at around 300bhp but this appears to be the limit for a 1.9-2l 8v block.