Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

Just purchased this Corrado

Hello just looking on ebay and found these thought you might be interested

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-CORRADO-FULL-L ... dZViewItem

thats an early interior - bad advice, dragon. :wink: - as a newbie, you should be aware the panels are different

regarding CATing - CAT D would not be on the log book - CAt C may but not in as many words.

If you didn't already know, I have electric recaro's for sale but just the seats. recaro electrics

Whoops! but they will fit mine :roll:

Well finally picked my Ebay bargain up.... Was wondering while i was driving down to cambridge if it would be a nail.

To my suprise, the car is excellent really. Top bloke. Everything he stated in his advert was correct. Took it out for a test drive and noticed the front bearing making a little noise so he knocked £30.00 off.

Inside the car was excellent sowing signs of very litle use, so i was happy with the miles being 80k.

To get it back to mint all it needs is a frot blow over due to stone chips and bumper scrapes.... The roof going over due to the laqaur has peel'd and sorted.

I'm now back into the Carrado scene....

Was thinking of leathers but the interior is mint, so i may hold out as clot always seems to be more cosy.