Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Furk'z G60 ****SOLD****

Black, Low and Wide 1992 G60

WINNER BEST COUPE AT ULTIMATE DUB SHOW 2006 AND 2007, TOP TEN WINNER AND RUNNER UP CORRADO AT EDITION 38 2006, BEST COUPE AT STYLEDYNAMIX SHOW AND GTi INTERNATIONAL 06 and 07, BEST IN CLASS VW CLUB CHARLY'S SHOW 2007, 2nd PLACE AT M.I.V.W 2007 and PVW Featured June 2006, Fast Car Featured April 2007

damn-1.jpg

Looks the business!

Was wondering what those In Pro rear lights would look like on a black car as I thought about getting M3 style ones; answer: they look spot on!

The paint work on your car looks really good, is it all original

LOL everyone who sees the car just asks that question.......

Yep all original cept the bumper which some beep beep twa@t hit and run off so i had to repair myself which i think looks the nutz but bumpers always get scrapped up

Cheers boyz

Yeah, very nice m8,

I think you've done well with your styling, not too much 8)

Pity you can't keep up with me, though, m8. :lol: And not get on 3 wheels like I did....

But yeah, I agree, one tidy motor.

GUN IN GLOVEBOX

:shock:

I just stick with a 4 D cell mag light in the door pocket and a baseball bat under the seat... just make sure that the ball is in the glovebox and you're laughing! :lol:

Don't fancy explaining the contents of your glovebox if you ever get pulled over.... A guy at work (with a very distinctive Irish accent) has a replica under his seat in his Alfa... He works on the theory that if a mad Irish bloke pulls something looking like a gun, 99.999999% of people run like $#!£ :shock: :? :lol:

3 or even 6 points for a baseball bat even for a mini one that you could make at home...best tool is that big wrench used for loosning wheel bolts or keep a emergency fan belt handy if u like that sort of thing :p

What about a 2pc snooker/pool cue?.....the butt/handle half could do some serious damage........I suppose the tip half could aswell, if you chalked it and poked it in someone's eye!! :shock: :lol: :wink: :thumb right:

Nice one, now when you are parked beside me you won't look odd, lol.

I have to sort something out with my lights, I don't know what bulbs I have in already but the loom is sounding more and more inviting, give me a ring m8.

looks sweet chap, I've got the late grill on myn now, just waiting for the eyebrow... :D

p.s is the grill colour coded??

yeah... i did the eyebrow and than the grille looked weird so i done the grille too and looks much bettter

does look good in Black, must admit.. but don't think a Blue grill will look very nice :lol:

I got a Black VW badge over the wkend, did find the rear one won't fit?? the recess is slightly smaller, is yours the orignal badge colour coded?

I ended up fitting the black rear badge I got for myn on the mrs's MK4 polo, looks sweet :D

I got mine from awesome they fit like a glove matey front and rear

Sweet mate, I'll give them a shout... :wink:

Hi just got in from G-werks and i wanna say thanks (BIGTIME) for giving me a nice big :D

i had some work done

isv re route

removed boost return pipe (whhhooooooosh, i love it)

and a mini k&n on the isv (which was a very nice touch)

topping up coolant :p

and the repairing of my fuel sendor

wanna say a big thank you to Darren for doing a good job and for actually listening to the needs of the customer, which i thought was generous

Thanks and appreciated

Hi just got in from G-werks and i wanna say thanks (BIGTIME) for giving me a nice big :D

i had some work done

isv re route

removed boost return pipe (whhhooooooosh, i love it)

and a mini k&n on the isv (which was a very nice touch)

topping up coolant :p

and the repairing of my fuel sendor

wanna say a big thank you to Darren for doing a good job and for actually listening to the needs of the customer, which i thought was generous

Thanks and appreciated

no problems mate glad you are happy with it... liking the wooooooosh tish then ehh... and a nice cold charger .. :lol: :lol: