Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Furk'z G60 ****SOLD****

ive got some new suspension and when i get it fitted was going to replace the top mounts what else should be replaced,,,so i dont have to keep doing it again and again,, like bump stops, bushes etc last time i changed my suspension i jus whacked it on going fine so far no probs at all handles beautifully,,, jus wanted to get it all done tbh

im also thinking for some new rims for my car,,, wat do u guys think i should go for a few pointers wont hurt :)

thanks in advance

Fit new top mounts bro..

rims wise a nice spilt rims would look sweet on yr car...

even a set of RC's!!!

Wheels? BBS RMs with wider dish and black centres, I had blue centres and they looked cool.

1782.jpg

OSV, been thinking of something like these,,, not sure though i really want something diff...might jus go for them if a set comes up at my kinda price

ur cars really nice btw,,,loving it

some more new touches got smoked side repeaters (but dont like them much

Some fk half smoked lights courtesy of chrishill---quite like these

and some new rims i found :-P well took 6 weeks to get here before i found them though but the guys at styledynamix were wicked and much respect...... also a big up to daz @ G-werks for all ya help and making the rims possible....thanks for all the evening classing education 8) u da man

Keskin KT-4 Wheels 16x7.5 front and 16x9 rears
who ever said these wheels are getting popular was right lol, ive got these from styledynamix picking them up on saturday..i was quoted 3 weeks but only took a week, lucky i guess!

What work has been done too your arches and how much you dropped it?

Looks hot by the way 8)

arches have been rolled on the rear and at the mo its sitting on stadard fk coilover height awaiting to be slammed

cheers for the comments guys

woah... I thought those lights looked good on my old red valver but they look the absolute t*ts against black mate! Wheels look class, really like KT4's. Just need a set of silver bulbs for the rear indicators now 8)

everything is really thrown on yesterday call it a trial fitting,,,will be smoothing out the faults in the evenings :lol:

G-Lader, jus readi ur sig "Worse drink problem than the G60" what did u expect from a 2.5 auto :lol: cheers for the comments though

NIIICCEEEE!

Looking crisp, nice choice of wheels, much better than your previous novaesqe wheels!

How much you lowered it by?