Sign in to follow this  
Ronan

FAO Everyone waiting on Headlight Looms

I know a lot of people are waiting on Headlight Looms as Majik has gone missing.

I have found someone who is willing to make a load of looms up for us, he currently makes them for the mk1/2 golfs.

He needs to know how similar they are to Golf looms first, but said he is willing to do them for everyone that is waiting - so how many people will want one?

Here is his eBay page so you see the quality of the looms - same price too.

Nasty. He doesn't use relay bases; it looks like the cables are soldered directly to the relay pins. That'll make it a proper pain in the arse to replace the relays if you're not able to solder.

* EDIT *

On second thoughts, they look like push-on connectors. Still not quite relay base quality but passable.

not being funny - but has anyone PMd the guy that h100vw (Gav) "trained" - I am sure he would be interested to know there is a supply problem.

Personally, I would not buy from anyone else as I know how highly Gavs looms were regarded.

Cant remember the guys name tho!

KUR2Y is the guy that gavin has trained up to do the looms, i'm gonna ask him for one in about 2 mins :D

Kind of a supplier issue here so .... you guessed it .... like the cows in Ronan's sig ..... moooooving.