Sign in to follow this  
RSG60

Fogs and Turn-signals.

Are there any clear fogs and turns available, that don`t break like the early G60 OEM does? are the VR6 lenses better, and can I fit them instead?

thanks

All Corrados have the diffused lenses I'm afraid. No clear ones available that I'm aware of. The turn signals are just plastic, so you may be able to fabricate some clear perspex ones yourself.

Kev

The early models have orange turn signals that were sunken into the bumper.

The newer models have clear turn signals that were more flush with the bumper than the older models.

Unfortualtely for all C's turn signals and fog lights are victim to being hit by stones or small debris off the road, especially if your car is lowered. It is one of the most common problems with C's, but one that for the most part is out of your control.

As these cars get older you will find less and less parts for them, unless you go to the Stealer for factory new ones or go the aftermarket route.

Are there any clear fogs and turns available, that don`t break like the early G60 OEM does? are the VR6 lenses better, and can I fit them instead?

thanks

Buddha on this forum i think still does custom clear ones

(The early models have orange turn signals that were sunken into the bumper.)

Euro models had "clear" turn signals from the start.

This Buddha, does he make for both turns and fogs? glass or plasitc?

Hi, sorry I don't frequent much here anymore. I got a job teaching special education at a local school district here in the states so it takes up most of my time. I can't find my post on here about it, but I have a link to them on the vwvortex. Here it is. Let me know if anyone is interested. I have sold quite a few sets here in the US. At any rate here is the link I promised.

Custom turns and fogs