Sign in to follow this  
potatonet

what cars have digifant 1 wiring?

I need the ECU adapter piece with wires at least 8" back for digifant I cars, I picked up 2 from the scrap yard and they were both Digifant II.

I saw the instructions on SNS's website on how to change the wiring but it makes zero sense...

has anyone ever done this?

Pin # 21 needs to be moved to #5 on the plug The wire that is in pin #5 gets soldered to pin #7 wire.Pin #17 gets moved to pin #15(full throttle switch).You need a jumper wire from #14 to #23.Pin#21 gets swapped to pin#20 on the plug.

got 21 and 5 out, undestand that 5 is a ground, and 7 is a ground, understand why 17 to 15.... but why a jumper wire from 14 to 23? and why does 20 get swapped with 21?

anyway if I get a Digifant I car, not a corrado mind you we only have about 4000 left working in the US and very few crashed ones with usable parts. I dont need the whole harness just the plug and wires....

What would a 1988 Golf GTI 8v have? I've got the loom from one of those in the shed if it's any good. I'm expecting it's not though.