Sign in to follow this  
junkie

Recaro Pole Position Seats

really like these seats alot and i was wondering if any1 has got any pics of them in a C.

Thanks

sorry for this mother of all thread revivals, I was just wondering if anyone had found any pics of these in a C? Junkie?

Cheers

Joe

never seen them in a corrado but g60 bully on e38 has them in his rallye trimmed in cream leather and they look sweet. Pricey seats though

I've got Recaro SPG Replicas in Carbon - Recaro didnt make the Carbon Pole Position then as those were the ones i was really after.

They are V similar to the Pole positions, some pics on this thread when trial fitted into my C with full leather interior

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=78802

Worth mentioning though the aftermarket Pole positions are whorter backed by a few inches as opposed to the ones fitted in the mk1 TT Quattro S, also fitting is a pita, i've got the fixed side mounts as i modded a pair of standard subframes so i could fit them and they ended up to high and to far forward

Thanks Yeti, I now must have these, they look brilliant in yours! I still really want to be able to use the back seats, I've found some mounts from a mini that enable fixed back seats to swing forward for back seat access, but not sure how well they'll work in a C.

Yeti, if the seats tilt from the front would there be enough clearance at the top to swing far enough forward to get past them (ungracefully if necessary)?

I'll probably just have the passenger side like this as I expect it'll be pretty expensive to get both of them done like that - and my drivers side seat doesn't fold at the moment and I don't find it a problem.

Thanks Yeti, I now must have these, they look brilliant in yours! I still really want to be able to use the back seats, I've found some mounts from a mini that enable fixed back seats to swing forward for back seat access, but not sure how well they'll work in a C.

Yeti, if the seats tilt from the front would there be enough clearance at the top to swing far enough forward to get past them (ungracefully if necessary)?

I'll probably just have the passenger side like this as I expect it'll be pretty expensive to get both of them done like that - and my drivers side seat doesn't fold at the moment and I don't find it a problem.

I dont wanna say no but wth the height of the back of the seat it'll be crucial where you put the pivot as too far forwards the back will probably hit the ceiling!

thanks Yeti, I'll look into it further somehow, what do you plan to do with your back seats? remove them? keep them but not use them? or do you have a plan to still use them somehow?