Sign in to follow this  
_Monkey

Save Castle Combe!

The miserable locals have been trying to close Castle Combe for years, recently CC were forced to impose sound restrictions because of the complains of four locals!

Please follow the link and show your support, cos I, for one love going round there!

http://www.support-castlecombe.co.uk/

Cheers guys !

Apparently already posted my signature about 7000 entries ago! Please sign up to this folks!

Interesting the Council will action this on the complaints from just 4 people, but do sod all for the thousands who complain about Council Tax increases!

Signed and supported!!

Already signed and being a bit local its one of those issues that has been going on for a few years.

People like that really p1$$ me off, I mean its in the same league as moving next to Heathrow and then complaining about jet noise!!

I read into the history and Castle Coombe has been there since 1950.. longer than I realised. So I accept that there might be a handful of residents who've been there since it was created, I can't imagine that they are in the minority.

To be honest i'd love to live near a race track! I'll swap someone!

Just what I was thinking-If you don't like the noise, move! I'll have your house!

Come to think of it, you could make a small fortune renting it out to petrol heads like us!

Yeah, but all our cars would be knackered!

No break pads, no tyres, dead suspension........

Would be fun though!:twisted:

No break pads, no tyres, dead suspension........

sounds familiar already!!! :oops: :lol:

Just signed up then randomly read one of the comments...

9433. Lee Pitts I'm affraid this is to late, the no gooders won a while back, we appretiate all your support at Combe, but the Minority (11 of them) spoiled it for the many, it was a sad day for motorsport for the whole country, you can be sure others will be hit with the same from other selfless individuals. Keep suporting Combe and show then who really won!

Sounds like its already been condemned, can't believe people give these tree hugging hippies the time of day. Like the people near Alton Towers banning the fireworks for a few evenings a year. It's bonfire night, its not new. Obviously don't really have anything worthwhile to worry about.