Sign in to follow this  
tarche2

Question for weitec supsension users.....

Any one using the weitec 40/40 kit??? I have a 16v and I have been advised to use this kit by 5 people but wondering if anyone on here has used/ is using it and has any pics of their car with it???

Thanks

Tony

Yep I fitted it last week. The man of G supplied it for me. Its Sweeeeet. Really well made. Car sits pucka. Not really taken her for a spin yet waiting for my charger line and RSR outlet kit. Then it will be out and having it. Well after I have run the rebuilt charger in.

I fitted a weitec vr6 kit to my 16v it sits perfectly and i prefer the ride to the konigsports that i had previously

Marc

Awesome better get my kit on order then!!!! any pics at all folkes???

Try to get ya a couple this afternoon. Raining at the mo!!

I personally use these on my wifes car, and have fitted/suppiled many of these kits and can 100% recomend them to anyone.

I've got the 35/0 kit from G-Werks and I'm very happy with the ride quality. I've lowered the back about 12mm from the factory Weitec setting to level the car.

I wouldn't want to go any lower though as I catch quite a lot of speedbumps now with a 90mm front spoiler.

Does anyone think I will ahve issues running 7.5" bbs rm's with 195/50 tyres on this kit I dont want to have to cut my arches!!!! Any opinions will be helpful.

Thanks

Tony

I personally use these on my wifes car, and have fitted/suppiled many of these kits and can 100% recomend them to anyone.

Its you guys who 1st reccomended them to me lol!!! Stop trying to get me to buy them lol!

I was recommended too, prob go for them.

Only thing I'm worried about is the speed hump issue. Might take a bit off the front splitter to ease the cruching a little.

Its you guys who 1st reccomended them to me lol!!! Stop trying to get me to buy them lol!

Yep I got mine from the man at G.. You have to admire him :wink:

Anyway here as promised a few shots. I love the front.

I'm running on OZ Titan's 17's

DSCF1406.jpg

DSCF1407.jpg

DSCF1408.jpg

DSCF1409.jpg