Sign in to follow this  
Spicy G60

Where do I go?

Hello everyone.

I've just bought a 92 G60. The only thing is I wanna get it serviced and I want the works done i.e timing belt, oil all the fluids changed etc etc. (just so I know its all done) I all so want a stage 4 charger rebuild. but I dont know where's best to take it. I've heard Stealth racing, G-werks and jabba sport are susposed to be good. Any opinions?

welcome to the forum mate,i took my g60 to jabba last year (before i joined the forum)upto now alls been well,but theres been a few horror stories about them,so i'll be gettin down to gwerks sometime this year for a full check up has the main man g-man(gwerks) is always on the forum helpin out all use g60 guys when ever we've got problems .so my advice would be gwerks,sure more advice will be on they way

Stealth - Yes

g-werks - Yes

Jabba - No

I would recommend either stealth or g-werks for the service purely dependant on where you live, however I would recommend g-werks for the work on the charger, as would most people on here!

an incredible amount of g60 owners use darren from g-werks(myself being one) he and his staff are some off the most helpful & accomadating people you'll meet (he even let my mate wash his supra) and its been said many a time but what darren doesnt know about g60's aint worth knowing, he lets you in the garage lets you fiddle and you can barrage him with questions http://www.g-werks.co.uk!

but yeah get it down there let him do an intermediate service and health check! plus he is very well priced!

i always hear good things about stealth to but he's more vw's in general where darren is master of the G!

HAVE A LOOK AT HIS HOME MADE SCREW CHARGER!

Cheers everyone.

Looks like its gonna be G-werks. Been on the web site and spent my wages for the next two years. Just gotta wait for my pay check and I'm there.

an incredible amount of g60 owners use darren from g-werks(myself being one) he and his staff are some off the most helpful & accomadating people you'll meet (he even let my mate wash his supra) and its been said many a time but what darren doesnt know about g60's aint worth knowing, he lets you in the garage lets you fiddle and you can barrage him with questions http://www.g-werks.co.uk!

but yeah get it down there let him do an intermediate service and health check! plus he is very well priced!

i always hear good things about stealth to but he's more vw's in general where darren is master of the G!

HAVE A LOOK AT HIS HOME MADE SCREW CHARGER!

Yes but remeber you did bring a rather fine young lady with you to try and distract us.. :lol:

My charger isnt actually "homemade" its the big brother of the lysolm that we sell through BBM matey . :lol:

Can also vouch tha Darren (g-man) is the man you want to work on you G!

None of the nonsense you tend to get from some garages! honest opinions too, if somethings not good he'll tell you, and will go out of his way to help!

very accomodating when it comes to drop offs and pick ups!! and the car rolls out all shiny!!