Sign in to follow this  
john_wintle

10% discount at 1stAutobulbs.com

Hi all,

Been in touch with Chris Clark at 1stAutobulbs.com and he is offering us a 10% discount on anything that is for sale on the site. :D

This ranges from the light bulbs, to Bosch wipers and also the first retro-fit Aero-style (Fusion) wiper blades that will fit onto standard arms 8) , as well as NGK spark plugs.

Discount code is FUS236

Simply enter the code into the delivery details screen and the discount will automatically be removed - simple...

If you just point your favourite browser to http://www.1stautobulbs.com there is a link to the fusion blades from there.

Happy Shopping!

John.

Says they do side lock and top lock "Flat blade" types, so I'm assuming that's the difference between Lupo style arms and regular ones?

Can't find the blades we need.... the site says the Lupo has a 21" blade but we all know it uses a pair of 19" ones?

just ordered myself a full set of aero blades :-) just under £30 for all three

2 19" for the front and a smaller one for the back,,

just go from the link to the vehicle search bit put in your car and all becomes clear :-)

kevHaywire, 21" will fit on the Lupo windscreen, hence Bosche listing them as such. From Halfords, the Lupo ones are a 21" and a 19" combo - which just fit on the C actually, as I had that on mine. (I have the driver+passenger arms on the C - not the double-passenger option).

Just ordered some Aero blades for the Passat, and within 10 mins my phone rang and they double checked the order with me, and made sure I'd ordered the right fitment (retro-fit Fusion instead of the Aero-arm fitment).

Quality :)

Informed them their Passat listings are wrong too.. '97-'01 is labelled as Mk4.