Sign in to follow this  
Chris VR6nos

Tuning the VR6 continued...

Depending on the turbo you will have to have an external waste gate if it doesn't have one bolted on as std.

The exhaust manifold and pref an intercooler then pipe it up and get a remap that's about it.

You would be better off using a P8pro after market management unit as they have better control over fueling etc but they are £850 plus fitting/wiring.

Chris

Chris VR6nos, cheers, i was expecting to see a lot more stuff than that really! :)

anyone on here fancy doing the work for me as i know it'll be a fair amount of money taking it to a garage and i dont really know what's involved completely with doing the work...

Gah, I could get it down there is spose really, as i know you know your stuff and you'd do the job properly, rather than me taking it to a garage and being unsure..

it'll be likely later this year, how much would you charge and how long would it usually take?

dunno, we'd need to talk about how far you've got at the time and arrange it with H8RRA as he'd be doing it with me and it is his garage, give me a shout nearer the time and see what we can do.

Chris

anyone know of anywhere that turbo's the vr6?or know exactly what i'd be payin,would it be cheaper than chargin the vr?