Sign in to follow this  
olly elworthy

G-werks G60 exhausts (bar type hangers)

anyone got one and what diameter is the pipework?

Darren have you got any pics of them fitted!?!?

and maybe a special price for me too 8) :D

keen on a supersprint but not sure if i can wait all that long,, :?

:D

i've got one, it fits really well... in my boot. Still waiting for a mate to get round to fitting it, quality looks superb though.

got one on my G60... They come with BOTH hook and bar style hangers attached (nice touch I thought!) and are 2.5" bore all the way through...

Sounds nice, not too loud or boomy, but lets people outside the car know that it's got an exhaust... 8)

Seems to flow a damn site better than the Miltek that was on there before anyway... :)

nope, it was only fitted a couple of weeks ago, and I've not had chance to clean the car since...

She's in for MOT today, so I'll see if I can take a couple of pics while it's up on the ramps and post 'em up next time I get on line... :)

got one on my G60... They come with BOTH hook and bar style hangers attached (nice touch I thought!) and are 2.5" bore all the way through...

Sounds nice, not too loud or boomy, but lets people outside the car know that it's got an exhaust... 8)

Seems to flow a damn site better than the Miltek that was on there before anyway... :)

Henny, what is your overall opinion of the system?

Was it as much of a pain to fit as the miltek i am still having problems getting to fit properly a year down the line!

thinking about it, the system may actually be 2.75" pipework... Can't remember off hand, but Darren will know... 8)

The fit involved the usual bit of swearing and skinned/burnt fingers (should have waited for the old one to cool down I suppose!) but I got a mate to fit it for me at lunchtime, so I didn't mind that too much! ;) :lol:

The system fits very well once it's all on and didn't take a lot of messing with to get it to clear everything properly and sit nicely in the cutout.

It's a 2 box system (rear box and a BIG one under the rear seat) with a straight pipe from the downpipe to the first box which is split into 2 pieces (so you can keep the cat if you don't buy the bypass pipe!) and has both types of hanger on it, so it'll fit early or late cars without any messing about... 8)

I'm more than happy with mine, and normally I go to a local place who custom builds the exhaust for the car I take there, so that's praise in itself from me... 8)

The systems are 2.25" dia Ian which as you know flows very Well. :lol:

we can supply these as ian says with a coice from cat back only right up to a full system including manifolds.

We currently have 5 left out of 30 for next day delivery :lol:

I have some pictures of the systems i will post up here