Sign in to follow this  
DUB

HELP SHE'S GETTING HOT

HOW FU"*ING LOUD IS THE OIL WARNING LIGHT/BUZZER MIND? CAN ANYONE HELP - WHAT'S THE BEST OIL TO PUT IN MY RADO? CHEERS :oops:

HOW FU"*ING LOUD IS THE OIL WARNING LIGHT/BUZZER MIND? CAN ANYONE HELP - WHAT'S THE BEST OIL TO PUT IN MY RADO? CHEERS :oops:

About as load as you shouting! :lol:

As far as the best oil, someone else can probably answer that one better than me :oops:

Thanks for the help, thought she was gunna pop on my way to work this very morn,so i've took a half day - go get some oil then off down the pub i recon cheers all for the help

Whats on Dave, you busy? i've had a few f-ing problems the weekend, got her through an MOT which made my day {only a new front tyre needed} "as i told the tester i don't know how that could of happened!!!!!!!!" and then just as i thought all was cool the bitch wouldn't start Power drain some where {any ideas?} and then yesterday oil light/buzzer came on, piss clean off with it but then i went up the pub had some dinner and a couple of pints walked out to the car and now she's fine again oil light/buzzers gone - starts first time, must have been time of the month for her, my misses said it was cause she was in the car bless her she actually thinks the car likes her more than me ha ha ha ha keep it real mate {any tips?}

Hi mate,I had loads of problems with my buzzer going off on a frequent basis.I was going to change senders but before I did I changed the oil. I put some flushing/cleaning stuff in first with the old oil,drained and refilled with Castrol Magnetex. This cured my beeping instantly,I have not heard another beep since.

always a good idea to whip the sump off and check the gauze on the oil pump pick up is clear,, it can get blocked over time if the car has not been cared for proeprly by the previous owners,,

Yeah hear that, i'm looking for some dry weather now as my girl is dropped to the deck and i'm gunna spend a lot of time on my back, and the worst thing is that {i'm talking about the car not the bird} and the misses will probably take that oppertunaty to go shopping rather than make my coffee etc etc keep cruzin boyz