Sign in to follow this  
CraiG60

Newbee

Hi all,

I've been intrested in vee-dub-yahs mainly mk3 golfs now for quite a few yrs hence why my first car was a mk3. I started moding my motor bit by bit and got rid of the horrible baige interior for a black 16v gti interior and then gave it a vento headlight conversion, all was goin well until January when my dream of a perfect mk3 golf was ruined thanks to a Ford. All my hopes where lost and returned my golf to standard. When I have got the money to buy a corrado outright im going to get one, i've always liked corrados but unlike golfs I dont really know much about them and since it will be a few months until I will have the money to buy one i thought know would be the ideal time to find out as much about them as possible.

Hopefully y'all will be able to help me or know a website that can help me with my Qs & As

Thanks Craig

Hopefully y'all will be able to help me or know a website that can help me with my Qs & As

this is it :lol:

Im looking at getting either a 1.8 ltr 16v or a 2.0 ltr 16v i noticed that the 1.8 is quicker how does that work?

Over the years the corrado was made was there any changes made to the engines, bodywork or interior?

read up on the knowledge bae dude not sure why 1.8's are quicker maybe the k-jet is more efficient than the digi?