Sign in to follow this  
oxfordpaul

My new VR6!

I prefer clear side repeaters tbh - at the end of the day it's your car and what ever you prefer is the right decision 8)

Cracking example and its funny to hear how many peeps come back to being a Cnut! Not keen on the wheels in that size as IMHO they look a bit.. well ..puney! think that design looks better in a 17" still lovely looking all rounder :thumb right:

Love this car, classy mods! Love the wheels, love the leather and would love to have KWs instead of my FKboneshakers!

You have very good taste imo

I must admit I prefer these wheels in 17"s too but hadn't seen them on a C until after I'd bought them. However my previous one had 17's and they made the ride and handling worse so I went for a compromise. I actually like them though as they look like they could have been fitted as OE. By the way, I'm thinking of changing the rear lights too. What colour combo would anyone recommend? I don't like clear but am thinking red/black or all red?

All reds with green bulbs look the muts in my opinion, hear what your saying on the wheels but wih those wheels and my RC's 17 and 16's weight difference is negligable.