Sign in to follow this  
chris CORRADO

Im Back ! HA HA

Wow that's mint!

What's been done to the engine to get those 0-60 sprint figures?

Did you buy it back for the same as you sold it for?

I want my old one back too :-(

yea i bourght it back off the old guy... he kinda was forcing me but hey i held out till he dropped the price abit...

well the engine is 2.0l 16v

kr cams

audi quattro throttle body

superchiped

50mm inlet manifold

4 to 1 branch stainless manifold

straight through powerflow exhaust DECAT

modded airbox

thats it i think?

Oh, that'd be about 160-170 bhp tops surely?

I don't want to turn this into a performance debate but most 0-60 times at 5 seconds are done with over 300 bhp for anything over 1200 kg's but they also have an extra passenger or two in the car with some luggage and extra half a tank.

Were you on a rolling start?

17's will make the car accelerate slower also.

I remember when Hugo (biggerbighugo) had a 1.3 mk2 golf and we used to use a stop watch when we were 17 and get figures of 7 seconds - when it should be about 13 lol

We still got beaten by 10 second cars though so our stop watch skills were pretty bad obviously.

Anywhoo, that car looks mint!

Wow.. you really know how to detail a car! Fancy doing mine?!

Have thought about de-wipering my Rado too as I do really like how smooth the back end looks without it... hmmm........ seeing as your Rado looks quite similar to my new one, at least I can see how it would look! :)

Glad you bought it back mate, and are giving it the love it needs! Previous owner doesn't look like he'd ever seen a bucket and sponge! :|

Wow.. you really know how to detail a car! Fancy doing mine?!

Have thought about de-wipering my Rado too as I do really like how smooth the back end looks without it... hmmm........ seeing as your Rado looks quite similar to my new one, at least I can see how it would look! :)

Glad you bought it back mate, and are giving it the love it needs! Previous owner doesn't look like he'd ever seen a bucket and sponge! :|

yea Jim loving words there. i felt reli sorri for it thats why i bought it back i saw it and was like AUGH! PLEASE NO! ... he was threatening to sell it to a chav that would rag it to death then the C would b dead...

my only plans 4 this baby is to do everthing i drempt about doing to it... and since its my second car it will be my hobby and show car. in this thread day by day ill keep everyone updated with all the little tweaks im doing and in the end it will all be worth it!

:-D :-D