mrbeige

JSB Racing Shiftlight kit - Pre-order for next batch

sounds good to me.. although i cant play the video! can you post it in a different file type?

Here it is in mp4, zipped.

I take it these are only for the 4cyl cars @ the monent ?

Are you gonna do one for the VR6's ? Im sure you will sell enough to be worth the development !

I can send you my clocks down to have a look @ or im sure someone could send you a wiring diagram for one. Ill 100% have a VR6 one if you make one.

Jimmi............................................

Mate, thats quality!!!! Fancy a trip to King's Lynn to fit one, or I can come to you?????

You can come to me if you like. Send me a PM dude

I take it these are only for the 4cyl cars @ the monent ?

Are you gonna do one for the VR6's ? Im sure you will sell enough to be worth the development !

I can send you my clocks down to have a look @ or im sure someone could send you a wiring diagram for one. Ill 100% have a VR6 one if you make one.

Jimmi............................................

It takes RPM signal into the shift light unit, and that will be the same for 4 pots and VR's, so it should work fine on a VR! Does that mean you want one?

the rpm signal is different on the vr I am certain, thats why vr clocks dont work with 4 cylinder engines.

unless its just the pulse its after and you set the point at which it activates?

You set the start and finish point - The shift light magic box does the rest!!!

I bought one at the weekend and I must say it's TOP DOLLAR!!!!

the rpm signal is different on the vr I am certain, thats why vr clocks dont work with 4 cylinder engines.

unless its just the pulse its after and you set the point at which it activates?

It does indeed use the pulse! :)

I bought one at the weekend and I must say it's TOP DOLLAR!!!!

Cheers dude!

looked like a superb piece of kit when you where showing it to Kevhaywire on sunday.

Very tempted when funds allow

Go-one son, you know you want too :lol:

One of the best little tweaks I've done to mine - really good quality, easy to set-up and love the fact that you can swtch it off if required.

Its definitely one of those things that you have to buy once you've seen it

whereabouts in cambridge are you? i'm saffron walden area, am tempted by one, has one been fitted to a VR yet?

Not yet, but that shouldn't be a problem. Wiring is the same for fitting.

How easy is it to fit? I'm always scared to touch electrics :). Sounds awesome though, i'm interested but won't have any funds till after xmas I take it they will still be available then?

How easy is it to fit? I'm always scared to touch electrics :). Sounds awesome though, i'm interested but won't have any funds till after xmas I take it they will still be available then?

They aren't too bad to do, but I can fit the kit for you if you don't like the idea of cutting your loom.

They will be available after Christmas, yes!

ill get my clocks out this week mate and get them off to you been too busy lately.

As and when dude, I'm easy! :lol:

Is this a reversable mod? I mean if you remove this after it's installed will it be noticable?

Yes and no! When fitting the 3rd and 4th LED, you need to drill out he blanks, so you might notice the difference. The first and second LED's just go in blanks that are replaceable. If you take the clocks apart, you will see what I'm talking about.

Cheers mate thats what i thought, though it wouldn't be too noticable really. How do i go about ordering? PM me the details ta