Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

I've come to a turning point again......

Not again!! I must be THE most indecisive person when it comes to my cars.

After going to Inters last weekend I came back with a head just full or desire to go mad and get stuck into the Corrado again. But when I did the sums I realised I just can't afford to, and I've had to sell the Mk4 to fund it.

I was all set to let it go and just buy an old mk2 golf or my mates SEAT inca van as a run around. Then I had a moment of sensibility that told me I'm an idiot to sell a really nice mk4 golf and spend the money on some bits of metal to bolt to a 12 year old Corrado that hasn't moved for 10 months.

Then, to mess my head up even more, my G/F decides she wants rid of her Golf Country and wants a polo! (yes, this is after I sold her lupo 3 weeks ago....which had been sat on the drive for 8 months as I was struggling to sell it).

I'd be gutted to let the Golf Country go, I love it. But I can't keep them all!

ARRRGH!! my head is in bits. (again)

i known someone who's after a Golf Country btw.............its a guy called Luke who was on the GPC stand.........he only works for them at shows but if you ask them they should be able to put you in contact with him,i'll see if i've still got his card with contact details

besides Corrado owners wind you up too much so best get rid of yer Corrado

Only you can decide what you're going to do. But we're going to be bias here naturally.. but then having owned a MK4 (albeit one without half the toys that yours has) I can understand why you'd want to keep that too....

And everyone calls me indecisive cause I change cars every year! :)

maybe I should just build one car out of the lot!

put the corrado shell on the country chassis and put the 4 motion leather, the 3.2 and all the other bits on it!

keep your eye on the classifieds, really don't want to let it go :-(

any offers at the usual address.