Sign in to follow this  
NjA666

New Car & Insurance Question...........

Dear all,

Yet again I have been bitten by the TVR bug and I'm currently in the process of buying a Tuscan S. Could anyone give me any advice on how I go about insuring both the Tuscan and the VR6 on one policy?? My current insurance company won't let me do it and I really don't wanna sell the VR6, but I have to have a cost effective way of keeping it/justifying it.

Thanks in advance,

Neil.

Dont think it can be done.

Try Admirals multi car policies. They can work out cheaper for multi car house holds.

T

change insurance broker...

HIC, Flux and brentacre all do second cars, either by mirroring your no-claims, or actually adding another car onto your policy...

I'm thinking about mirroring my no-claims with Brentacre to run a slightly more fuel efficient car to work and back and have the G60 as a weekend toy at the moment, so I made sure that I could do this when I renewed yesterday... 8)

how old is the tuscan btw??

you might be able to get it covered under a separate modern classic policy which although you can't earn NCD on it you can use your existing NCD

Thanks all :)

Didn't know you could mirror no-claims, so thats a bonus...! Thanks for this info Henny.

vr6storm - The Tuscan is on an 02 plate