Sign in to follow this  
madmansi

VR6 cooling pipe burst! anyone know the part number?

Hi all,

I've had my VR6 rado for about a month now (loving it!!) and have been tidying things up on her -will post pics and info v soon now i've got some time to do so!

Anyway my problem;

Today my engine cooling hose burst causing Mr AA man to come out and do a bodge so i could get home. The hose is the main top one that comes from the cylinder head and goes to the heat exchanger also includes a small diameter section that goes to the throttle body. Most of the part number has rubbed off -all i have is something like 0121157???????.

Does anyone know what this number is please so i can get a new one ordered up from VW?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Simon

same one split on mine a few years ago, easy change, and get the hose from a steal0r

Cheers guys,

James I think its part 21 as that has 0121157 in the part number and is at the top/back of engine -goes into bulkhead.

Where did you get the info sheet from??

If it was anything like the one that blew on my 60 the part No. should start with "S.H.I.T Thats hot" :)