Sign in to follow this  
tiddles16

A Year on . . .

Well, I have had my C a whole year now, the Dragon Green 96'N VR6 is still my daily drive and still in perfect working order. I bought it with 52k on the clock, now it has 68k, so it aint been wrapped up either. Even though its a daily drive, I still get a tingle every morning when I here that starter motor fire in the way only a C's does, and driving it is still a pleasure to behold. Some bint drove in the side of me at Crimbo, but the insurance came up trumops and I got a cracking paint job and 2 new tyres out of it.

The other week, some chavs in a 1.4 saxo pulled up next to me at the traffic lights and started reving their engine, I put my window down and asked them exactly what they were trying to achieve, except their own embarrassment? I dont think they knew too much about cars, as I left them in my dust... Other conquers for the year include a clever dick in a Boxter, a cupra r and a new golf gti. Why do people bother???

Sound like a really nice example of a Corrado you have there. Overtaking parked cars doesn't count though, just so you know :)