Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

BBS silver paint

had 2 new tyres fitted on saturday, and just noticed that the tyre fitter, bloody YTS reject, has scuffed one of my rims. gonna repair it myself, but does anyone know what is the nearest match for the BBS silver, at halfords it looks like BMW bright silver??

thanks

Karl

I had a similar thing happen at a local tyre fitters. After kicking up like stink and standing my ground they agreed to repair the damage. They got a good job done as well.

I had a similar thing happen at a local tyre fitters. After kicking up like stink and standing my ground they agreed to repair the damage. They got a good job done as well. I now do a visual inspection with the fitter to agree the condition of the wheels before they start. You live and learn.

yeh i did try that mate, but the reply was "we fitted on saturday morning, its now monday afternoon, how do we know you havent done it" they do have a point, next time i will look more carefully, and wipe the grease off the tyre/alloy before i drive away, :(