Sign in to follow this  
Beetlebug_2001

Wheels opinons

Ok after a new set of wheels for crimbo ive found some that i like just wanting opinons on them, they are £144 a wheel without tyres if u think they will look crap on a C please recommend others in the same price range, thanx in advance.

I just got some BK racing 299's they look a little like BBS's but about a third of the price :) 600 quid including 40 profile tyres in 17x7.5 fitting them tomorrow hope fully !!

i've never been a fan of those wheels, sorry. on any car actually. seen them on a MR2, think they lookd rubbish on that too.

Lol not the kind of opinions i expected, i thought they looked sweet, any recommendations for around the same price stated, i have a quartz grey C, dropped 40mm, looking for deep dish style rims though.

Nar not my cup of tea ether, but you could try Style dynamixs they have loads of really cool wheels, deep dishes and splits etc!

try there web site mate.

My first impression was no but, looking again they could grow on me.

I think the 'Azev A' or 'Stil Auto' (almost identical) rim look best on a Corrado, although they don't fit the VR. Online wheel suppliers quoted me £126 per rim.

HTH