Sign in to follow this  
andymc

all help needed please

Im tidying my vr6 storm up at last and i urgently need the sunroof kit and the front fogs, does anybody have any ideas of prices and suppliers please? all help is really appreciated, thanks

hi

sunroof kit is £31 per side from stealers. I have found it is usually passenger side kit that is needed, I have 4 rooves and they all went there.

Frint fogs from euro car parts, with arguing, they will sell them too you for about £70 a side. Stealers are a little more, but same thing. I have a spare right hand sunroof cable if that helps, and some guide bits etc. £10 for the lot inc postage

HI again

There are 2 fixing kits. One as detailed in the link above from James, which is basically new cables and front runners. In my experience it has always been the rear runners that fail, but thats just me. That is a different kit, about £31 per side. Inc rear runner, and new ally catch from rear runner guide.

Bets of luck, if you get stuck shout and I'll see what I can do.

Dic

Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to remove half the inside of the car, as detailed on the US Corrado website. You can remove just the headlining after taking off the visors, rear roof strip, and sunroof opening trim.