Sign in to follow this  
dubburke

Red tail lights

Did mine with about 6 coats and they looked fab. But 3 car cleaning sessions later they are back to good oll amber :-(

I gave mine about 5 to 6 coats of the paint, left them for a while then 1500 wet and dry them and then laquered.

I oversprayed them on purpose to get a nice thick coat on and the used the 1500 again and t cut.

Theyve come up like glass. Theres a pic on page 2 i think here:

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46820

Id also recommend the stripey indicators as they are orange without green bulbs.

How about stick on?

http://www.empiregfx.com/shop/product.p ... t=0&page=1

"Yes these are made from vinyl.. similar to the Lamin-X film.. just not as thick.

Yes these go on the outside of your lights like a sticker.

Yes they should be applied with a soapy water solution so you can get the best placement and get all of the water/air bubbles out.

Yes Like GoKart_16v said they are available without the reverse light cutouts.. you just need to let me know to remove them in the comment box when you do the final check out on the site."

ive got red lights on my rado had them on for about half a year now and the old bill havnt stopet me but im going to try the green bulbs see how that gose :lol: but thay do look very nice