Sign in to follow this  
lamwagon

just wanted to no if this would fit my raddo g60?

That's a fair whack for that. I got my 90A from the bay for £40....

Your good....

...with my help, you could be the best

:lol: - yeah thats the general idea mate but you can pay a surcharge that you get back when you have swapped it, you have to do this within 2 weeks tho!

Make sure you get a new belt unless yours is new and check the tensioner too...

my missus dad is a mechanic, and he sends any alternators that need replacing to his brother who works in midhurst, west sussex. i get most things done for cost price/labour free on my car. he's amazed me by how much he's going to get the guy to build my 2.016vg60 for!! its about half what the usual going rate is!! im a lucky get!! :lol:

not really, they are all going to charge a fair bit in comparison to what i paid, maybe you should look out for pepole breaking g60's, but even then you dont know when the bearings are going to give up again, so might be worth just biting the bullet and getting one on exchange from vw, plus it will come with a warranty.

ok as i removed and fitted it my self i had the two bearings replaced and the shaft bit and the regulator for 45 quid didnt fink that was bad, but my god u should hav seen the state of it sum 1 had used a bit of wire to pack out the bearing. lol mental