Sign in to follow this  
dubrado

golf mk2, corrado golf mk4 DASH CONVERSION

I saw on here somewhere somebody had put a golf mk4 dash in a mk 2 golf, Now its pretty common knowledge on here now it is possible to put a corrado dash in a mk2 golf with not too much bother so i was wondering if a corrado dash can go in a mk2 and a mk4 dash can, could a mk4 dash go in a corrado?, I was thinking more towards the gearknob positioning would you have to use the golf column? would it fit? What about heater controls? specially the old slide type ones as opposed to the later knobs,

Has anyone done it? Could it be done?

well weve put corrado dash and the mkIV dash into a mkII and a mkIV into a vento and i think someone on here actually is putting a mkIV into the corrado

to be honest i cant see why it wouldnt fit as its very close in size to a tt and James did a excellent job of fitting his.

All it will take is time and patience plus u might get away running the mkIV air box so u can have climate control :)

never done a dash conversion before,do the vents line up ok? and the heater controls? my rado has the old slide type controls, i would of thought the later knobs would be easier to link up?