Sign in to follow this  
lamwagon

wot maifold? help needed!!

just had my new magnex cat back fitted, and whilst havin it done they hav disrupted my flexi joint i belive, so now its blowing like mad, i wanted a cat bypass pipe anyway so i hav now decided to go for both cat bypass and a new manifold ive been looking at the g-werks bits but was just wondering if any1 has any other surgestions or views on this?

cheers Adam

supersprint is "the one to have" but cost a s**t load!

so ive gone for the raceland item, aswell as many other members im sure. theres a guy on ebay sellin them for about 140notes.

supersprint is "the one to have" but cost a s**t load!

so ive gone for the raceland item, aswell as many other members im sure. theres a guy on ebay sellin them for about 140notes.

Looks like he's after a 4 branch mate. not sure if that bloke on ebay does them.

ok now i am unsure wot to do just done a search and didnt like sum of the comments bout them cracking and not making much diffrence would i be just aswell saving sum money and fitting a decat and a new down pipe????

cheers

I was a bit nervous of my cheapy Raceland manifold cracking but thought what the heck and its fine - damn cool naughty noise too!

I would say give Milltek a call first to see if they actually do one for sure first.

One of there agents in the south is fitting one of their 4 branch manifolds to a project golf so they must be good.