Sign in to follow this  
latestarter2

not much else can go wrong me thinks!!!!

Well..its now the end of November...i reported the faulty heater controls at the beginning of September..when the ignition switch failed and the heater matrix collapsed within a week of ownership

I left it with them for 2 weeks at the end of october..to replace the head gasket and fix the heater

its been off the road for 9 weeks out of the 12 ive owned for one reason after another.(fan doesnt work at all now so the screen wont de-mist)

And ive now waited over 2 weeks for a replacement heater resistor to be posted to me...hopefully i'll have it by the end of this week?

Still remaining calm..but deffo not a good introduction to Corrado ownership!!

Got the resistor, fitted it... it didnt fix the problem so booked it into a local vw spec in Melksham..on the way the bleedin' wipers (front and back) packed up too!!

Anyone wanna swap!!!

if you dont have any joy at the place in Melksham, there is a good VW service centre in Chippenham that do the work on mine and are very good and reasonably priced (plus all the parts are VW and come with a 12 month guarantee on the parts and labour)