Jon_vr6

Re: Corrado storm vr6

New images with the OZ wheels dont anyone say anything about lowering i know it does but not doing it till i can afford it expensive month so far!

Nice alloys jon, suit the car very well 8) i wish i had bought them for mine, but needed other stuff :(

if you want some good suspension?? drop me a pm mate, i know someone who is gonna be taking he's spax TA's off soon,

karl

they were taken yesterday after i put them on i also copper greased the brakes aswell! Just cleaned her now and she looks the nuts! What would you recommend lowering them by its usually 60mm at the back and 40mm at the front isnt it?

Not much difference in height over the standard solitudes imo maybe because they are low profiles! Had some kids aged 10 ish come up to me and said nice alloys you gonna get a bodykit on it and some neons! I was like no chance! They also commented on the dust caps and said he had a draw full of them (probably knicked off mercedes etc) and said he can run back home and get me some but i said no! He said check out the ones on my bike and his mates they were porsche ones i had a laugh and they sodded off kids eh!

Right next weekend is the weekend the storms getting 288mm brake setup has someone done a how to on this for the wiki site the only one i can see is the 312mm ones and thought while i was at it id do a how to even though i dont know yet how to do it myself lol!???

Just thought id put up a picture with the 288mm installed went to pay for the car park ticket and walking back and thought how mint does she look ive done a good job lol!

looks extremely cool i love the colour and the red calipers stand out a treet.

regards adam

yeah mate a long time till it gets to the standard of your storm tho yours is looking immense and the idea to put the storm badge on the schrik genius!

yeah mate a long time till it gets to the standard of your storm tho yours is looking immense and the idea to put the storm badge on the schrik genius!

Very nice of you to say so mate, your is a beauty as well though, hope to see it in the metal someday...

Just got it back from psi woo just thought id share that all with you! Had a little play with a bmw 530d on the way back haha! :lol: :lol:

She failed her MOT today :( 4 points two of them were to do with the headlights, the rear brake line and needs a new engine mount! But she'll be back on the road tomorrow or wednesday just glad im off this week! Got tax at the end of this month and then insurance on the 2nd december bloody too much to pay out lol! The things we do for the cars we love! 8)

Just got the wheels refurbed today and all i can say is they look rather nice!! Glad i went back to the standard solitudes! Pics to follow when the weather clears up.

Yep, looks sweet - unquestionably the best colour, not that I'm biased or owt :D Looks funny seeing it at standard ride height though, I'm so used to the stance on mine that standard height looks really odd. I'm the world's laziest photographer, but now the sun's out, I'll have to get it washed and waxed up and take some proper pics.

i know the decision is between kw varient 1's or the cheaper option some fk highsports or along those lines!

Car booked in for the suspension on the 2nd August at PSI Tuning STOKE no more 4x4 ride height!! Results will be shown off at Tatton Park show. Cant wait :D

Kate will be with me so maybe we will have to find some twisty roads around the peak district on the way back or just drive the long way home! 8) Yours is looking ace Chris liking the new alloys i think the bbs' suit it best!