Sign in to follow this  
KooradoG60

Headlights to bright...what to do?

i have the hella custom headlights but they are too bright and they blind people at night i want to adjust them to aim them more towards the ground, how should i go about doing this?

in the panel above th headlights is a small hole that goes down to an adjuster on the back of the head light inner side. screw in to raise and out to lower

no seriously they blind people an i almost got into a fight the other day cause everyone thinks im trying to be an ass and blind them, but im really not

take it to any mot station and ask them if your headlights are aligned proporly

bit far for him tho dazzy m8 :lol: :lol: ......i believe our friend here is over the lil pond :wink:

in the panel above th headlights is a small hole that goes down to an adjuster on the back of the head light inner side. screw in to raise and out to lower

Thats right, all you need is five minutes & a star screwdriver. I drove the car upto my garage door, turned he lights on & aligned them up, using the horizontal lines on the door as a guide.

hth