Sign in to follow this  
cliveyp

Finally got one!

After over a month of searching i've finally found my first C! A 94M VR6 in Aqua Blue is my weapon of choice! I should be collecting the beast tonight as it is going in for an MOT this morning. It is a one owner car with 62k on the clock, and i really can't wait for this evening fo rthe nice drive back to my place! Pictures will follow in the next couple of days.

Well, Christmas is cancelled this year! Just phoned the bloke to see how the MOT went and he tells me that he can't get it in this week, it'll have to wait till after next weekend. He found out on Saturday and never let me know and now just expects me to sit around on my a*** for another week!! This bloke messed me around enough last week when i wanted to go and see it that i have just lost faith in him! Phoning him later to tell him where to stick it! The search for a decent car with a reliable seller is back on! :mad:

Sorry to hear that mate.. he can't be that bothered to sell it if he's messing you about etc.. theres plenty for sale, just finding a decent one..

as they say, it wasn't meant to be...

goodluck... :D

cliveyp, it's not the one from EMC performance in swadlincote is it?

Was going to have a butchers at that myself last Saturday. I won't bother if the guys an a***!

That is the one. At the moment it's all back on anyway. He phoned me yesterday saying that he "forced it onto the garage and they MOT'd it there and then!" So i should be picking it up today. If he farts me around today though, he can shove it!