Sign in to follow this  
VR6 South

ETKA Help

I have been running the ETKA parts data CD ROM on my PC for a while, however since upgrading to XP the disc won't run because it asks for a validation code which I do not have. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hmm I hear that certain discs might have a crack file in, not that the Corrado Forum could condone piracy whatsoever :)

I have a 'friend' whose copy worked on XP.

right click the .exe and go to properties , click the compatibility tab and tick run this program in compatibility mode for windows 95

right click the .exe and go to properties , click the compatibility tab and tick run this program in compatibility mode for windows 95

Where do I go to find the .exe :oops:

c/et prog/etka .exe

my mates works in xp but follow the path above

I'm still confused. Do I use c/et prog/etka .exe in run programmes. If so it doesn't work :( . Sorry if I'm being stupid!

go to c/et prog/etka .exe and right click the etka.exe and go to properties , click the compatibility tab and tick run this program in compatibility mode for windows 95

whether that works or not i dont know tbh but that is what is suggested above mate , is it 6 you're running?