Sign in to follow this  
GRINGOG60

White Dials For the Boy Racer In Me?

Hi Chap,

Im after some white dials for my G60 to brighten up my interior oh and of course they give the car at least another 50bhp! :p

Anyone know where i can get a set?

Im after the late spec ones with the digital mileometer and i really dont want the company's name on them like "Venom Motor sport" or something a bit tacky like that. :? just want the speed the rev, petrol temp etc.

Anyone know anywhere i can get them?

Yeah i have but didnt really like the look of them. :(

There were ones that glow in the dark whch i didnt really fancy and there were other back lit type jobs available in the states that had a seperate wiring harnes type thing to make them light up blue but there are bits on them that i dont like(im a pickey bastard!) such as "fuel only + the temp is in F in stead of C? :?

Any other ideas? Blue lit dials does sound cool but wouldtn match all the switches and heater slider thingy?

Andi made a thread somewhere on here with templates so you can make your own dial faces... Have a quick search and simply print yourself some dials! :D 8)

Not really into coloured dials etc, but I'm sure someone with a creative mind will give you some ideas :D

dazzyvr6, i was going to get them AAAAAGGGGGEEEEESSSSSSSSS ago! think they look sweet as!

are they easyt to read? how much they cost?

Yeah i like them to they look quite cool 8)

Would get some if they didnt say Premier on them, "Corrado" would be cool though.

I think i'll give the home made jobs ago.

Cheers Guys for the advice! :p

wots the printer measurement to print out the DIY dials out accurately? someone said i had to use paint shop pro or something to size it up perfectly then print from that package!

anyone used MGI photosuit?? or maybe someone wouldn't mind printing off some dials if i paid them? :lol: