Sign in to follow this  
andy

Wishbone Bushes

I'm thinking of replacing my front wishbones/bushes, baljoints, track rod ends etc. I see on vwspares.co.uk thay are selling complete wishbones very reasonably. They come with Febi bushes which I would normally expect to be pretty good. What bushes are in VW ones, are they VW or do they use Febi or someone else. Any one got any experience of Febi wishbone bushes?

Cheers.

balljoints at vw are £19.04 :-) in case you want to make a price comparison , i found they were similar at gsf ecp , i dont think the wishbones are that dear from the dealer

balljoints at vw are £19.04 :-) in case you want to make a price comparison , i found they were similar at gsf ecp , i dont think the wishbones are that dear from the dealer

Wishbones from VAG are about £40 a side plus VAT. I don't think they come with the bushes already in although I may be wrong! :)

try euro car parts aswell as they have a new stockist and all there wishbones are seam wealded rather than spot welded and cheap

dub25, Welcome to the forum!

try euro car parts aswell as they have a new stockist and all there wishbones are seam wealded rather than spot welded and cheap

Tell me more... ? = is that actually a good thing tho as the VWM catalogue for the mk2 lists standard WB's and also explains why these should be used to give some compliance....