Sign in to follow this  
A5 VRX

BlackValvers Vento VR6

Well heres my Vento VR6, dont know if anyones interested in looking but i'm bored so thought i might put it up!

OBD2

288's

Jetex Zorst

K&N Panel filter

VAG wing mirrors

Climate Control

Corrado Speedlines

Goes into the paint shop saturday for a few things to be sorted but mainly it's just a tidy up thing! Let me know what you think good or bad! Know it's pretty standard for now....

I really like vento's.. whats the plans for it?? did you sell yr G??

not sure on the wing mirrors... would look smart decked!! 8)

Bally, Yep sold the G mate and regretted it as soon as i heard the thing roar down the road! Mate wants to sell his 1.8 16v (my old black one) for £1100 and i keep thinkin about it! Know what you mean about the mirrors but they are growing on me but have to remind peeps that they are not M3 reps!! GIXXERUK, All in good time!! I'm in comfort mode with my cars at the moment! LOL

Bally, Yep sold the G mate and regretted it as soon as i heard the thing roar down the road! Mate wants to sell his 1.8 16v (my old black one) for £1100 and i keep thinkin about it! Know what you mean about the mirrors but they are growing on me but have to remind peeps that they are not M3 reps!! GIXXERUK, All in good time!! I'm in comfort mode with my cars at the moment! LOL

Dont see many silvers G60's.. hope it went to a good home..

Valvers are cheap now...

Its kind of nice driving a standard motor, but when you see a modded one you'll soon be getting rims, coilovers, s/c blah blah :lol:

Had to stop myself buying wheels and suspension the other day! Thought about it and as much as i want the car to look good i would rather people saw it for now as a well kept/rust free near standard example thats why its off to the paint shop first before the mods come! Really miss the C though now....Low, Loud, Porsche wheels and a Supercharger!! Aaahhh what have i done!

Sweet Vento.. really really like the VR6 versions of those :) Great buy mate :)

How are you finding it?

Jim, Great mate, quiet and comfortable and really practical! Love the VR6 engine but if i had the choice between a corrado VR and a G60 i'd take the G everytime.

GIXXERUK, Wasn't easy but onwards and upwards! Loved that car but needed spare cash for a house but sods law has it everyone has donated all the stuff (washer,cooker,sofa etc) so probably could of kept it now!

Goldie, Ta mate!

Had to stop myself buying wheels and suspension the other day! Thought about it and as much as i want the car to look good i would rather people saw it for now as a well kept/rust free near standard example thats why its off to the paint shop first before the mods come! Really miss the C though now....Low, Loud, Porsche wheels and a Supercharger!! Aaahhh what have i done!

Ive been tempted by ventos although thinking abt a bora too we'll see...

hard to keep cars stock after modding em... yr G looked awesome on the roses 8)

Bally, Cheers mate, they were a quality wheel plus there isn't that many about, whats next for yours then? Looked mint at the RR day pal!

ToffeeRado, My advice is buy em! Are they for your other project then?

Car has been dropped off at the bodyshop this morning for the work to be done so without a car for the week! Here are pics of some of the work that needs doing, both rear sills are the same as the one below

There are a few other bit's and pieces to be done, scratch on drivers door, bit of scabbing on the middle of passenger rear, bottom of front passenger arch is bubbling. So list is

Both front wings

Both sills (cut out and re-done)

Both rear panels with arches getting filled with anti rust treatment

Drivers door

Drivers side rear

Rest of the paint work though is really clean and very shiney

so should look great when it's all done

looks good mate, this is Nikvr6 other halfs old one right? saw it in the flesh and were very tempted.

Nice one

Gav

Bally, Cheers mate, they were a quality wheel plus there isn't that many about, whats next for yours then? Looked mint at the RR day pal!

ToffeeRado, My advice is buy em! Are they for your other project then?

Cheers fella.. lots planned... ongoing project... no rush :wink:

peanut, Yeah it's his Mrs' old car bought if just after the rolling road as was looking at it then, i do love the fact that unless your in the know nodody has heard of one of these nevermind seen one!!

Would love it to be a stealth machine, low with black wheels!

_Monkey, Cheers mate, cant wait to get it back!

Back from the bodyshop and he's done a great job!! In the end the whole of one side got done (Drivers) and rear wing and front wing on passengers then the welding on both sills (see Page 1), only got a few quick pics as the weather is pants at the moment...

Really want some plates that dont have writing on them or boarders so they just look clean and tidy, where can i get some? These plates didn't cost much though £14.90 and there really decent ones

Really want some plates that dont have writing on them or boarders so they just look clean and tidy, where can i get some? These plates didn't cost much though £14.90 and there really decent ones

They should be paying you for the free advertising! :shock:

Halfords will do you plain plates with out any rubbish written on them...

They should be paying you for the free advertising!

Yeah i know!! His name, address, postcode and phone number, nearly not enought room for my Reg!

This is what i am hoping for soon, quick photoshop. Think it looks mint, what do you all reckon? Quite like the Speedies black but nowhere near as much as the Cups...