Sign in to follow this  
Jim

How about an R32 Corrado?

Wouldnt it make an excellent project car?

Get a Corrado, kit it out with the R32 goodies (pedals, seats, dash), transplant an R32 3.2VR6 engine and spray it up in the same blue colour, put on the same wheels and badge it up the same.

Wouldn't it look cool? And I seriously think you could fool some people with that... certainly might cost a bit to do? :)

Well I believe Niko has the pedals in for 60 Euro's - thats a start I suppose ;)

Just need to find the other 15,000+ Euro's it would take to do the rest of the mods. Wouldn't it be great if someone did it, and it inspired VW to make it into a production model? :)

Why a new engine when i've got my lump under the bonnet!!

Dont think they'll ever make a new C

VW dont have room in the range do they, the Bora Boring is the closest size wise

i'll buy the pedals and badges

g60jet can buy the shell and jim can buy the engine

can't say fairer than that!

Yeah Jim buy the engine and drop it into my Body shell, I'll even drive it for ya, wouldn't want a special car like that driving on the british speed camera infected roads would we :lol:

Why a new engine when i've got my lump under the bonnet!!

Dont think they'll ever make a new C

VW dont have room in the range do they, the Bora Boring is the closest size wise

Thats where your wrong sunshine I ve got it on good authority that there is possibly a new corrado coming out sometime in the future it was supposed to be this year but I haven't heard anymore about it check out the picture below there's a picture of the new corrado prototype for all to see. As far as I can see this ha sgot great potential it looks a bit like the bora but you can see that it has derived from the original corrado some of the features are very similar!! What do ya reckon

Seen that pic before, its actually a Seat Leon CupraR that has been messed about with, look inside at the opposite windows and you can see the back door.

Heres one I like;

Really!! I wish people would stop modifying pictures and posting them as something different I got this picture from a genuine vw site so presumed it was real if someone has messed about with it then they've done a very good job of it. :shock:

Really!! I wish people would stop modifying pictures and posting them as something different I got this picture from a genuine vw site so presumed it was real if someone has messed about with it then they've done a very good job of it. :shock:

vwvortex is a good site, i wouldn't say its genuine though.

i've seen at least 5 or 6 'new corrado' pictures so far and they're all fan-made fakes based off of other cars. its a nice idea, but they won't do it.. too horny for the bug and bora.. and with an R32 coming out i think they cover the 'new corrado' price range and target market.

don't know about you guys over there, but they just axed the cabrio in favour of the bug cabrio this model year. god help us all. :mad: