Sign in to follow this  
khurrado

Fitting Rear Cards

I have done a search and couldnt find any topics on this.

I have just put a dent in my new rear cards, whilst venting some anger.

I cant fit my new rear panel cards, i have tried but they just wont fit properly, and its doing my head in. I am going to buy some new plugs tmro, as ive bent all the old ones, where can i get these from? And can anyone offer me some advice on take 2 tmro. Ive reconnect4d the seat belt but cant get these buggers to fit properly.

I have a late rado, and they are leathers from an early rado.

Once You've lined up all the clips to the holes.... Keep it very steady and instead of banging them in apply hard and firm presure. Thats should see you ok... If you dont align them all up properly you will encouter this problem and bend the clips

Also the two rear clips(grey round things) thta screw in from the top. I cant get them in either, and i cant get the door card to line up, as in it sticks out around the seals. Its really starting to p me off now.

khurrado, I might be in Sutton tomorrow, if poss i'll drop by and see if we can sort this out. You've got my number havent you? Otherwise, even if the clips are bent line just rotate them away from the directioon in which they want to go, line tehm up with the holes and press them slowly into the holes until you hear them clip in. Definitely dont bang them in.