Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Not low enough

I'm running 55mm springs on my car, but although the front sits nice, the rear is way to high :roll:

Does anyone no if the lowering cups are avalible for the rear? anyone running em?? any good?

I'm still running stock dampers can't really afford coilovers unless I want a divorce :lol:

any ideas peeps??

call yourself a VW fan??? I dont know! putting your wife before your car!

I dont have lowering caps, but I cant see how they will take off much more than 10-15mm

http://www.bonrath.com/e/lc.htm

:lol: mate, I've put the car first before and it aint worth the hassle :lol:

I'm not sure about the lowering cups either, but then they must work otherwise they wouldn't be selling... :roll:

but then they must work otherwise they wouldn't be selling... :roll:

you'd think that, but then again -> here :roll:

Thera

Bud, my mate fitted the same kit to his 16v rado, and has the exact same problem....

there was a guy on here with it that says after a while it does settle. My mate also stripped out his rear seats, which aint helpin the cause...

stick in some dead bodies to weigh it down a bit... or alternatively, sand bags or bags of cement to help them bed in...

:lol:

if you drop the back end the front end will come up a bit... at least, the space between ground and lip spoiler will increase.

Bud, my mate fitted the same kit to his 16v rado, and has the exact same problem....

there was a guy on here with it that says after a while it does settle. My mate also stripped out his rear seats, which aint helpin the cause...

stick in some dead bodies to weigh it down a bit... or alternatively, sand bags or bags of cement to help them bed in...

:lol:

Cheers for the reply mate :lol: , alot of peeps have said to give it some time to settle, done 1000k in it now, see what happens then... :roll:

Cheers G60 you have a point, but I'll give it some time to settle then decide.. :wink: