Sign in to follow this  
waynos

rolling roads close to london area?

does anyone know of any as i want to get my valver tuned up. also been hearing about this wur mod so i would like to get that done at the same time. i dont mind travelling outside of london if the job is done properly

cheers guys

Charlie - who owns SRR - is a good mate of mine! Have done a few CF rolling road days with them and they have always gone really well! Also, the fact that they are indipendent means they have nothing to prove - meaning you get more realistic figures 8)

Anyone know how much it costs to get your car rolling roaded on average? Wanna see what my cars making before I consider any drastic stuff!

Charlie - who owns SRR - is a good mate of mine! Have done a few CF rolling road days with them and they have always gone really well! Also, the fact that they are indipendent means they have nothing to prove - meaning you get more realistic figures 8)

so come on then, when is the next one ? i really enjoyed it last time...except for the fact that my wheel arches were eating my tires on the drive back with you!!