Sign in to follow this  
StuartFZR400

ACE alloys - who are they?

Fancying a set of these myself. A bloke on ebay does them for £500 inc budget tyres.

£424 including postage on ebay for the 16" x 7", with tyres. Phoned him and he says they come with Toyo Proxes 8)

That is very temting £400 for new wheels and tyres

***Must resist and get the brakes and suspension done first***

Fancying a set of these myself. A bloke on ebay does them for £500 inc budget tyres.

I also spoke to the guy on ebay who did A218s (like the RX) with Proxes for £500. He says that they are only made now in the 4 stud pattern so if you have a 5 stud you'll need to get a set second hand or maybe shipped in from the States.

Steve, i loved your wheels and just missed out on them but i've been trying to find a set ever since. No luck yet.

James.

I also spoke to the guy on ebay who did A218s (like the RX) with Proxes for £500. He says that they are only made now in the 4 stud pattern so if you have a 5 stud you'll need to get a set second hand or maybe shipped in from the States.

Steve, i loved your wheels and just missed out on them but i've been trying to find a set ever since. No luck yet.

James.

Cheers dude. Have a new set of wheels now though, quite similar ....

Sorry, i didn't mean those ones, i was replying to Steve's post saying he was getting new wheels similar to the RX.

He should have them by now.?