Sign in to follow this  
AlidaJames

Used Car Roadshow

Hi, I'm a researcher on ITV4's 'Used Car Roadshow'. One of the items for the new series is all about modified cars. I'm looking for some really good quality examples to feature on the programme.

We film in and around Leeds, so if anyone is interested in hearing more about this great chance to get your car on TV please feel free to get in touch.

Hope to hear from you soon

Alida

0113 262 3342

mailto:[email protected]

http://www.usedcarroadshow.co.uk

I know you have had a Corrado VR6 on your show before - a silver one I think, filmed at an event at Gaydon Motor Museum.

Unfortunately, I am down south, near Salisbury, so not much help to you, however, you should have no problems getting a bunch of good Corrados together for an article, from the guys on here who live further north. many of us have even mildly modified our cars, so you have definitely come to the right place! :)

Alida contacted me directly for details of certain members already known by the producer of the programme, just so you know. I, with their permission, have passed on their details - but I'm sure she will post back on here if more are needed.

Will be interested to see which motors have caught their eye!

Will have to email Tempest and get him to check this thread - he's very modest about his cars, but I think his superb MK1 Rieger kitted Scirocco should get featured as its just such a one off motor!

It's Jason Dawe isn't it? He was on the first revamped series of Top Gear instead of James May.

is this for real?

me, chris, coxy and jimmi and few few others with modded 'C's are less than an hour from leeds - gawd knows what jimmi'll be running at the time this comes off

i'll be up for it......i'm sure i'd qualify ;)

Picture34.jpg

It's Jason Dawe isn't it? He was on the first revamped series of Top Gear instead of James May.

Mike Brewer