Sign in to follow this  
dazzyvr6

highly reccomended!!

just bought myself a snooper s6 speed camera locator,absolutely brilliant,cannot fault it what so ever,even tells me how fast im going due to it being gps based,just the anus hole behind that were flashing me to go faster,perhaps i should of stopped and charged them £30 for saving them from getting points on the licenses :lol: ,going to get the add on laser detector very soon :lol:

are these things really worth having?? my normal around town is 40-50mph and on dual carriageway i normally like to hit bursts of 80-90mph...motorways i normally cruise at 80mph.

what will the laser do? detect police speed guns?

anyone got an old radar sensor they have upgraded that i can borrow for testing here in spain. some strange new radar control signs are popping up here.

All the units i've seen seem to be aimed at the uk market (cant think why) and i dont want to buy one at £400 to find out its usless.

are these things really worth having?? my normal around town is 40-50mph and on dual carriageway i normally like to hit bursts of 80-90mph...motorways i normally cruise at 80mph

if you value your licence then they are worth it,the one i got knows where all the fixed cameras are,does not detect them

btw since when has arse been a bloody swear word????

are these things really worth having?? my normal around town is 40-50mph and on dual carriageway i normally like to hit bursts of 80-90mph...motorways i normally cruise at 80mph

if you value your licence then they are worth it,the one i got knows where all the fixed cameras are,does not detect them

Didn't think arse was a swear word either - what makes you think it is Dazzy?

Didn't think arse was a swear word either - what makes you think it is Dazzy?

that would be me then.........i always thought of arse being a swear word :?