Sign in to follow this  
VEEDUBBED

Recaro seats...

Right guys,

Does anyone know if a set of recaro 'Speed' seats will fit the corrado?,the seats are the one's found on the German eBay but i don't speak German and when i ask the various sellers in English i get no reply,ever helpfull Germans.

I know i'll need the specific subframes but i'm worried about the seat's height.

Thanks.

Artical number: 280101585454.

Go onto eBay.de then go to car parts etc and punch in 'Recaro',as soon as you see a black pair of speed seats,there the 1's.

I had a set of Recaro SRD's ( they got replaced by the Speed) and the thigh bolster rubbed against the center console.

Also make sure the seat brackets that you use is nice and low. Most of the Corrado seat brackets are mk2 ones...they sit really high.

Thanks guys,i was looking on the German ebay at the various subframes on offer,i'll get the O/E Recaro jobbies for the corrado.

Almost identical as the one's I got out of an Evo 6 RS. Sourced some Rocco subframes and wound them to the lowest setting and they are perfect.

Great set up and only cost me £200.

Almost identical as the one's I got out of an Evo 6 RS. Sourced some Rocco subframes and wound them to the lowest setting and they are perfect.

Great set up and only cost me £200.

pics please :)