Sign in to follow this  
corradoagogo

will a golf1.8/2.0 16v exhaust fit my corrado 92 2,0 16v 9a?

hi need some one to put me strait on this before i buy please. will a 1,8/2.0 16v or 8v golf exhaust fit my 2.0 16v corrado 92 9a engine. i dont mind a little tweaking or moving brackets ie welding. as i have use of ramps and all the gear, any help would be greatfull :D

Ramps......welding gear.......in ipswich??? do i know you? if not i think i should :wink:

not much help i know, but hey it is midnight

come on someone must know about these exhausts.

not charntry but nacton!! have use of ATS ramps and my farther in law has a spray shop next door. was thinking about carbs but not sure how to go about it, would like to get rid of that injection system, i can get hold of some twin 40s, or should i go bike carbs?? as the car is running like a pile of pooh major over fueling coughs and splutters on tick over but i can rev through it. i want to go the hard hi reving 2.0 route. maybe a turbo when i can afford it.but not this year :D

8valve exhaust has a smaller dia. downpipe compared to the valver's downpipe,only other thing that springs to mind are the brackets that the rubber 'o' rings fit onto,'90 hooks are different from '92 prongs(?) and the mountings rubbers are also modified.