Sign in to follow this  
1sxyrxy

please help.. g60 with no power

well the car has a rebuild on it. stage 3 chip.. not sure exact company.. but i think its a popular one.. its my dads car but he doesnt know how to use computers.. he bored it out put bigger pistons, new super charger, exhaust, but this thing just has no balls at all. the VDO gauge says im boost 20psi :shock: .. but it still doesnt go for shit.. full throttle switch works and everything. i have no idea what it could be..the chip came with a T thing that connects inline with the intercooler piping by the TB.. can anyone think of any reason i have no power. dont get me wrong.. the car moves. but not like u would exspect..the car is slower than civics

It could be loads of things,fuel pressure?,slipping charger belt,bad compressions,leak-down test been done?+comp. test with and without oil,digilag in eeprom if not SNS,throttle plates not opening up fully,slipping clutch,retarded ign. timing,cam timing out a couple of teeth,etc,etc..

iwas guna say cam timing and ignition timing. when mine was out it hit 20psi on the gauge but was gutless.