Sign in to follow this  
VR6*MarkOfTheBeast*

New wheels and coilover pic's

Been using the forum looking for a car for the last few months. Bought this a couple of weeks ago. Wheels and coilovers went on on Thursday, had a busy weekend so just stuck it thru the car wash after I dropped the misses off at work at Trafford centre and got these snaps last night…luckily I found a bit of a shelter because it was raining, which is unusual for Manchester. Could look cleaner!

Got a few things I need a bit of help on:

-Front splitter is currently taking a beating. Anyone know where I can get a smaller one?…I heard you can get a 60mm?

-Spoiler is working when button in cabin is pressed but not automatically…any ideas on why and possible fixes?

-Bonnet has been shut on the bonnet stand making a huge ugly nipple, cracked the paint and gone rusty. Anyone recommend a good body shop in Manchester? Apparently if will need baking and the one’s I’ve used before can’t do this.

-Anyone know the paint code/name?…is it ice blue violet?

-I want to sell the Kenwood head unit that’s in there at the mo and replace it with a VAG cd/tuner? Or one that looks standard looking. Any ideas?

Ta!

nice gay violet (ice grey violet)

looks very nice mate

leave the splitter it`ll tell you when your sump is gonna get bashed

Stunning car you've got there mate. I too am loving both the colour & the wheels. Happy motoring! 8)

If its a vr i would leave the 90mm spoiler on mate as the vr has a very low sump so as ben16v pointed out above, the 90mm spoiler will take the abuse away from the sump whereas with a 50mm your sump is exposed and you will end up having to replace it. Plus the 90mm spoiler looks much better imo :wink:

As said though, very nice motor, good choice of rims and good ride height :)