Sign in to follow this  
drewiee99

82k vr6

hi spotted a vr6 the other day brought from the same garage as mine enterprise in bridgnorth,so decided to follow and have a chat.Turned out that they are a couple of retired teachers and they have had the car from new 20k i think they spent in 96.Anyway they dont use the car just sits on the drive and they were going to sell it as not getting used its a vr6 blue n plate full vw history i think, 82k never been trashed at all prob never been to the red line at all.The body work looks ok but wheels are pitted bad, a cracked head light and a few otherthings might need doing but mechanicaly it should be sound.How much do you think it would be worth cause he needs help with the price i said 4-5k maybe. let me know what you think

I'd have said 4-5k was a touch on the high side, more likely 3.5-4k tops, depends how quickly they want to sell it.

Where is it exactly? I'm looking for a low mileage mechanically sound vr6 that i can smarten up. In the market for getting one in the next couple of weeks!